I got tagged again!
This time from
1. You must posts these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about them.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal. 5. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
10 things about me:
1. I posted quite a lot facts about me for some while now!
2. I found a great german writing-forum, that provides a lot of help for my writing process <3
3. I carry my 3DS with me all the time - you never know where you could encounter someone!
4. I perfected a very silent lifestyle!
5. I still buy too many Nerdy T-Shirts... can't resist good Doctor Who and Zelda ones in particular...
6. I finally got some prints to our local glazier to get them framed.
7. I continue to get weaker on cold days and stronger on hot days. Not a good thing to discover during Fall...
8. I recently learned that I took my asthma medications wrongly and not enough (once a day instead twice a day) for YEARS - I can breath much better now ^^
9. I have a bad time management...
10. I started every sentence with an "I", something I usually avoid!
1. How many original (fan) characters do you have?
...no, you don't really expect an accurate number, do you? XD
To give you a hint: Currently, I have 8 human main Characters for my book. 8 God characters. About... 20? Or 30? named human secondary Characters. At least 20 named "spiritual" secondary Characters. And probably over 50 side characters that won't get a proper backstory because they do't play a bigger role.
This makes a number of about ~120 Character for my book alone!
And I have years and years of role playing in my past that created another over 100 Characters as well...
2. What's your favourite book?
"Warrior Cats" - Erin Hunter
"The Cats" - Marie-Helene Delval
3. If you could choose one talent, what would you pick? No superpower! x)
Better Memory maybe?
4. Do you love to cook? Can you share your favourite recipe with me? =3
I like to cook
And I might translate and share some recipes with you in the future - would be too much for this journal.
5. Do you believe in magic?
Depends on how you define magic
6. What about Destiny?
I think that everyone forges his own destiny by their actions.
7. What if I hug you?! QuQ
8. What do you think about vaccinations against flu?
I think nothing good about vaccinations in any way. They mostly do more harm to the body then good.
I don't get any vaccines, I don't force them on our pets and I would never travel into a country that forces them upon me.
9. Your day was perfect!
Actually, laundry day is always a bit busy
10. Thank you! (those 2 aren't questions, because Imma rulebreaker!! xD)
No, thank YOU!
...I really like getting tagged
I won't tag anyone. I know that many, unlike me, don't like the idea of getting tagged.
Instead, I will post my own 10 questions for everyone to answer in the comments if you want to
1. Your favorite game of 2013? (released or played - both counts)
2. The last concert you went to? (alternatively musical, theater, and so on)
3. The song you currently listen the most too? (Do you like it?)
4. You're lost in the woods and your cellphone doesn't have a signal. What do you do?
5. You're favorite TV-Show?
6. The cutest Game/Anime/Show Mascot?
7. Which Browser do you use? (and do you have more then one installed on your PC?)
8. A country you NEVER want to visit?
9. Which Game/Show/Book Universe would you like to visit/live in?
10. Which time of day is it now and which weather conditions do you have right now?